What personal data do we collect?
” Personal data ” is any information relating to an identified or identifiable person; an identifiable person is someone who can be identified directly or indirectly. We collect the following Personal Information from you:
- Name, address, and place of residence;
- E-mail address;
- Telephone number;
- IP address;
- Information about your purchases through and use of the Website (blinkxl.com).
Certain Personal Data are necessary for our services, for example because we cannot fulfill an order placed by you without this information. If the provision of Personal Data is necessary for your use of our services, this will be indicated when you provide your Personal Data.
How do we collect your personal data?
We, and our service providers, collect Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Via the website
- We collect Personal Data through the Website, for example when you sign up for a newsletter, create an account on the Website, or make a purchase through the Website.
- Via cookies and similar technologies
- Via social media
- We also collect Personal Information, if You choose to chat with us, contact us through our social media pages such as Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn and Twitter, or through WhatsApp. If you approach us through one of these channels, we will store the information you provide to us through these channels in a secure environment. In order to respond to personal questions in your social media message, we may ask in a personal message (direct message or e-mail) to share your contact details with us. We can then check whether we are talking to the right person.
- This privacy statement applies to the information we receive from you via these platforms. The use of social media is your responsibility. This privacy statement does not apply to the way in which social media platforms handle the personal data you provide. Please note that many social media platforms are located outside the European Union and store data outside the European Union. The privacy legislation of the European Union usually does not apply. We recommend that you consult the privacy statement of these social media channels for more information about how they process your personal data.
How do we use your personal data?
We, and our service providers, use your Personal Information for the following purposes:
- Sending weekly newsletters and / or other marketing-related materials
- To send you marketing-related (digital) communications with regard to our services, products and other news about Smartphonehoesjes.nl.
- To send you (digital) communications containing personalized offers, based on your purchases and your use of the Website, or to remind you that there are still products in your shopping basket on the Website.
We will send these messages if you have given your consent for this, or if we have a legitimate interest in this. In addition, we use the data for:
- Personalizing your experience on the Website
- To understand your preferences so that we can tailor the Website to your preference.
We personalize your experience on the Website if you have given your consent or if we have a legitimate interest in doing so.
Who do we share your personal data with?
We share your Personal Data with:
- Our service providers, to facilitate this service
- These can be hosting providers, carriers (PostNL) or marketing service providers (such as Yellowgrape).
How long do we keep your personal data?
We will retain your Personal Information for as long as necessary or permitted in light of the purposes for which the Personal Information was collected or used (see the section “ How do we use your Personal Information? ”), Unless law or regulation requires us to Keep personal data shorter or longer. We determine the specific retention period based on the following criteria:
- As long as you have an account on the Website. After 2 years of inactivity, we will send you a reminder asking if you want to keep your account. If you do not respond to this, your account will be deleted.
- As long as you use the Website. We keep the data about your use of the Website for 2 years.
If you have any questions or concerns about the way we collect and use your Personal Data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Kling 12, 2496 SB The Hague. If you want to exercise your right to access, correct or delete your Personal Data, if you want a copy of your Personal Data, if you want to exercise your right to portability, or if you want to request that we restrict or If you want to object to this processing, you can do so via this page . You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority of your country or region, or at the place of the alleged infringement. A list of European data protection authorities isavailable here .
Do you have a question about the GDPR or your personal data that you cannot find an answer to on our website? Please let us know so that we can help you further. On this page you will find our contact details.